Terms of Business
This website is owned and operated by: Kendal Nutricare Limited Mint Bridge Road Kendal Cumbria LA9 6NL Please read carefully the following terms and conditions as they set out the basis upon which you can visit and use the www.kendamil.com. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and we advise you to read them each time that you use the site. Orders When you place an order with us, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact one of our customer service team before placing an order with us by emailing [email protected] or by post at the address given above. By placing an order through our website, you are making an offer to Kendal Nutricare to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms described in your order. When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit/debit card, phone and address details. This information is required in order to process your request or inform you of acceptance of your order. A contact phone number is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you inform us otherwise, provide our shipping agents with your contact phone number in case they need to reach you to arrange the delivery of your order. After placing an order online, we will provide you with confirmation that your order has been received but this is not confirmation that your offer to buy the items has been accepted. Our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you. Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is out of stock.
- We are unable to authorise your payment.
- If it is identified that there is a product description or pricing error.
- If we are unable to validate your delivery address.
- We find your order is in any way suspicious and not for personal use by one family.
- If customers do not reach any order criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- If our shipping agencies are temporarily unable to deliver due to exceptional conditions that are beyond our control including hazardous weather and accidents.